Automatically posts all coupons and offers to Blogger.
Blogger is a free platform. So we didn’t invent anything. We are just using it in order to give you increased chances of getting to the first place on major search engines ( read: make money ).
Which are Blogger Plugin advantages?
1. Chances to do sales with no effort.
2. Increases chances of getting in the first position for a search.
3. Backlinks made with no effort.
Here is an example how the Blogger Coupon Plugin will look like Coupon Discount
Buy now Blogger Coupon Plugin
1. Affiliate Window
a. go to your Affiliate Window account to: Link & Tools – Promotional – Discount Codes
b. Copy the “Manual download” link and paste it into your admin coupon script ( at Marketing Settings – Affiliate Wiondow )
c. THAT’S IT! The update will be made automatically from now on.
Enter the LinkShare account. Go with the mouse on menu called Links. Press “Get Links”.
Move mouse over each program that approved you, wait, and press text / email option. After you selected the desired offers click “Export Selected to .csv”
Import the file from the Admin via: Imports / LinkShare.
Make sure that the name of the store from the file is exactly the same as the store name on the coupon site. You will know that this is the case when you will import a file and you will get the message “0 rows identified from … ”
Enter your Avangate account. Click “Affiliate Programs” – Your Product Feeds.
Click the Create feed – Create more feeds button and make feeds. Download the files.
Import the file from the Admin via: Imports / Avangate.
Enter your Shareasale account. On the Links menu click “View Coupons and Deals Database”. Then search and click the link called “Quick Database of all available coupons (Your merchants only) “. Click then “click here to download it”.
Save the file to your computer.
Import the file from the Admin via: Imports / ShareaSale.
To receive coupons and deals from Cj first you have to contact the staff and ask them to create a feed for you. After you received the feed details:
Download the file to your local computer.
Import the file from the Admin via: Imports / Cj
Enter your Regnow account. Go to Marketing Tab ( wait to open ) / Go to Feed section and press Coupons. Now make a feed for Coupons by pressing Add. Make sure that the “Output Format” is selected on CSV.
Download the file and upload it via Admin: Imports / Regnow
Enter your Affili.Net account. Go to Programs & Creative » Vouchers & promotions » Vouchers / Promotions. Select what you want and download the file.
Import the file via WordPress admin. Select the Affili.net template and run the import.
Enter your AvantLink account. Go to Ad Tool – Dynamic Deal Fead and Create Deal Feed. Once created copy and paste the link to the import section in wordpress. Select the AvantLink template and run the import.
From time to time re-run the link in order to update your site with deals from AvantLink.
Visitors come to your site with one purpuse: to make money. If they make money, YOU make money!
Visitors will use this process ( more 95% ) when they are on your website:
1. Search for a store from which they want to buy
2. Check for coupons or deals from that store
3. Leave your site to the searched site and purchase goods.
When they click a coupon or deal link, a cookie is attached. This way, when they buy, the sale will be referred to you. After they buy you get a share from the profit.
Other things user can do on the site:
1. Vote if the coupon worked or not.
2. Add comments to coupons.
3. Share a coupon for a store.
4. Share the page on different social networks
5. Subscribe for the newsletter.
* Add admins with email and password
* Create unlimited admins to moderate different parts of site.
* Admin can moderate, Coupons, Comments, Sites/Stores, Tags, Static Pages, Site Settings.
* Add, Coupons
* Edit Coupons
* Make Sponsored
* Delete Coupon
* See all coupons
* For any coupon you can make it active or inactive
( “Export aSnoop.com” is FREE. The rest of the options will require plugins for them to work )
+ aSnoop.com Plugin – FREE – Customize how your aSnoop.com Settings.
+Add Account for Twitter
* Add the user and password for Twitter. Select the Type of account and make active or not.
+ List Accounts for Twitter
* See all your Twitter account, what kind of type are and if they are active or not.
+ Twitter Settings
* How offten will you post your coupons, deals and pages on Twitter? Select the time.
+ Rss Plugin – Customize how your sites text from Rss.
+ Blogger Plugin – Customize how your Blogger Settings.
+ WordPress Plugin – Customize how your WordPress Settings.
+ Posterous Plugin – Customize how your Posterous Settings.
+ Tumblr Plugin – Customize how your Tumblr Settings.
+ General Settings
* Site Title, Keywords and Description
* Site Logo
* Captcha Code – Enable security code when posting coupon by user or comments
* Active/Inactive coupons Approval when user submit it on site.
* Active/Inactive comments Approval when user submit it on site.
* Google Analytics – insert your Google Analytics code in order to have statistics about your site
* From here you can put different html banners on different position in the page. Html means you can even include Google Analytics in this banners.
+ Listing settings
* Control the number of listing displaying for each page like Home Page Popular Stores, Featured Stores, featured coupons and new coupons. Also control the number of entries/page in stores and coupons in the Admin.
+ Social Network
* Add your exact address from different social sites.